Programme Officer/Assistant Programme Officer (5-month contract*)
About Hong Kong Open Printshop
Founded in 2000, Hong Kong Open Printshop (HKOP) is Hong Kong’s first non-profit open printshop run by artists. In 2012, Hong Kong Open Printshop registered as a charitable organisation. Our main aim is to promote visual art with an emphasis on image making and give back to the community by providing art programmes that people of all ages and from all walks of life can enjoy.
Since 2000, HKOP had ambitions programme of exhibitions, international conference and community programmes, such as Between the Lines, Pop Up Press, IMPACT 11, Hong Kong Fine Print and HKOP Awards. HKOP now manages an arts space with over 4000sq. ft which includes a print lab, a print archive and a gallery featuring approximately 4-6 exhibitions per year.
- Hong Kong permanent resident
- University graduate with a major in Fine Art, Design or Cultural Management from a local university in recent 3 years
- Have interest and experience in print art and types will be an advantage
- be a good team player, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and able to work independently.
- be able to work with flexible working hours to accommodate project schedules as needed.
- be fluent in spoken Cantonese and English (ability to speak Mandarin preferred).
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Office, Chinese word processing, knowledge of Adobe software, video editing is a plus.)
- immediate availability is preferred.
HKOP team is a small and busy team. As a member of the team, the Programme Officer contributes ideas to the programme, supports HKOP daily operation and programme execution, and works on the delivery of several projects concurrently.
*Contract renewal will be subject to performance and availability of funding.
To apply, please send a cover letter with full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Application: Programme Officer/Assistant Programme Officer
HKOP reserves the right not to make appointment for the post advertised. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. Candidate with less experience and qualification will be considered as assistant programme officer. Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applicants not being invited for interview within 6 weeks from application deadline may assume their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose. HKOP reserves the right not to make appointment for the post advertised.
Application Deadline: 21 Jun 2021(Fri) 7PM
The Arts Administration Internship Scheme is supported by the Hong Kong Arts Development Council. 藝術行政人員實習計劃由香港藝術發展局資助。