PROGRAMME OFFICER /
ASSISTANT PROGRAMME OFFICER
Contract period: 1 year
About Hong Kong Open Printshop
Founded in 2000, Hong Kong Open Printshop (HKOP) is Hong Kong’s first non-profit open printshop run by artists. In 2012, Hong Kong Open Printshop registered as a charitable organisation. Our main aim is to promote visual art with an emphasis on image making and give back to the community by providing art programmes that people of all ages and from all walks of life can enjoy.
We are proud to work with The Centre for Fine Print Research, the University of the West of England to host IMPACT 11, an international conference, in Hong Kong in Sep 2020. A series of pre/post-IMPACT programmes and exhibitions will be taken place during 2019 and 2021. We now recruit a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. If you are ready to work with us on challenging projects, please check this out.
- Hong Kong permanent resident and be at least 18 years of age
- University graduate with a major in Fine Art, Design or Cultural Management from a local university in recent 3 years
- Have interest and experience in print art and types will be an advantage
- be a good team player, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and able to work independently.
- be able to work with flexible working hours to accommodate project schedules as needed.
- be fluent in spoken Cantonese and English (ability to speak Mandarin preferred).
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Office, Chinese word processing, knowledge of Adobe software, video editing is a plus.)
- immediate availability is preferred.
Programme Officer is responsible for
- assisting IMPACT
- assisting in exhibits management
- assisting in educational programmes, exhibition production
- manage social media platforms for brand building and promotion
*Contract renewal will be subject to performance and availability of funding.
Applicants please apply with cover letter, resume and portfolio to
email@example.com with the subject: Application: Programme Officer/Assistant Programme Officer
HKOP reserves the right not to make appointment for the post advertised. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. Candidate with less experience and qualification will be considered as assistant programme officer. Salary offered will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applicants not being invited for interview within 6 weeks from application deadline may assume their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose. HKOP reserves the right not to make appointment for the post advertised.
Application Deadline: 10 Oct 2019
The Arts Administration Internship Scheme is supported by the Hong Kong Arts Development Council.
About IMPACT 11