Hong Kong Open Printshop
Summer Internship (Aug 2020)
• be a full time undergraduate or graduate student with a major in Fine Art, Design or Cultural Management from a local university
• be interested in print arts and gaining hands-on experience in our print studio
• be a motivated team player and able to work independently
• be fluent in spoken Cantonese and English (ability to speak Mandarin preferred)
• possess knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, Chinese word processing, knowledge of Adobe software, video editing is a plus.)
Intern is mainly responsible for
• supporting the day to day running of a print studio
• developing technical printmaking skills by working alongside our professional team
• assisting in exhibits management and the preparation of exhibitions
• assisting in education and promotion programmes
Applicants please apply with cover letter and resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "Application: HKOP Internship 2020"
Application Deadline: 17:00, 4 Jul 2020(Sat)
* Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview which will be on 8 Jul or 9 Jul 2020.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
About Hong Kong Open Printshop
Founded in 2000, Hong Kong Open Printshop is Hong Kong’s first non-profit open printshop run by artists. In 2012, Hong Kong Open Printshop registered as a charitable organisation. Our main aim is to promote visual art with an emphasis on image making, and give back to the community by providing art programmes that people of all ages and from all walks of life can enjoy.
Enquiries: 2319 1660
HKOP reserves the right not to make appointment for the post advertised. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. Candidate with less experience and qualification will be considered as assistant production officer. Salary offered will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Contract renewal will be subject to availability of funding and performance. Applicants not being invited for interview within 6 weeks from application deadline may assume their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence for nine months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose. HKOP reserves the right not to make appointment for the post advertised.